IN ESSENTIAL BELIEFS, WE HAVE UNITY.
IN NON-ESSENTIAL BELIEFS, WE HAVE LIBERTY.
IN ALL OF OUR BELIEFS, WE SHOW CHARITY.
HERE IS THE LIST OF OUR ESSENTIAL BELIEFS:
- We believe the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament to be the verbally inspired scriptures of God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: three in one, co-equal, which is the Trinity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for all believers.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, third Person in the Trinity, Who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. He is the life of every believer, and He empowers the preaching and teaching of the Gospel.
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel and the open and declared enemy of God and man. However, as a limited and created being, he is no match for God. Satan is still working in the world to destroy lives and prevent them from following Christ, and he and all his angels will eternally perish in the Lake of Fire.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, thereby incurring not only physical, but spiritual death (which is separation from God), and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature which is manifested in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified entirely on the ground of His shed blood. We believe that salvation is the gift of God, offered to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on the Cross for the forgiveness of our sins. All who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God and heirs of eternal life. This is a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
- We believe in the Church, the Body of Christ, whose mission it is to preach the Gospel to all the world. We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and Communion. We believe that baptism is a symbolic proclamation for those who have already been saved by placing their faith in Christ, which is best symbolized by immersion.
- We believe in that blessed hope, the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in hell, and the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Heaven.
In response to our beliefs, our mission is very simple…
KNOW | GROW | GO
Know Jesus personally
We don’t want you to just know about Jesus, we want you to know Him personally – to make an individual decision to enter into a life-transforming relationship with Him.
GROW IN RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM
Then we want more for you than just the stale rules and rituals of religion. Instead, we want you to grow in your relationship with Him – getting to know and love Him more and letting Him change you from the inside out.
GO ADVANCE HIS KINGDOM
Lastly, we want you to give what you have received – to join God on the grand adventure of extending his Kingdom everywhere and all the time.