- CPYU Parent Page (http://www.cpyuparentpage.com) – Monthly newsletter designed by the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding to help keep parents informed about the latest happenings and trends in the world of youth culture.
- Sexual Integrity Initiative (http://sexualintegrityinitiative.com) – Information and resources for parents to help kids navigate their sexuality
- Digital Kid Initiative (http://www.digitalkidsinitiative.com) – Information and resources for parents to help kids navigate their digital world.
- College Transition Initiative (http://www.collegetransitioninitiative.com) – Information and resources for parents to help students be more spiritually prepared for college.
- The Parent Cue (http://theparentcue.org) – Resources, blog, and podcast about parenting teens and children.
- Sticky Faith Family (http://stickyfaith.org/family) – Resources and articles on parenting teens and children.
- Common Sense Media (https://www.commonsensemedia.org/#) – Movie, music, game, app reviews and more resources to help parents navigate the entertainment world.
- Plugged In (http://www.pluggedin.com) – Movie, music, and game reviews.
- Jonathan McKee (http://www.jonathanmckeewrites.com) – Helpful and informational log for parents of teenagers.
- Youth Culture Matters (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/youth-culture-matters-cpyu/id1092280228) – Expert discussions on issues related to the world of youth culture, children, teens and young adults.