Many Books: One Epic Story
Do you ever get nervous when it’s your turn to start reading Scripture? What about when the names become unpronounceable, the context gets lost, or the stories feel unfamiliar to you? Do you ever wonder why the Old Testament and the New Testament feel sort of different? And, what’s the deal with Israel anyway?
Whether you’ve grown up hearing Bible stories or you’re exploring Scripture for the first time, the full story of the Bible can be overwhelming, and the 66 books may seem disconnected at first glance. This Fall we’re going to explore how the whole Bible — from Genesis through Revelation — connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. We’ll see the heart of our great, redeeming God as He reveals Himself in ALL 66 books.
By the end of the study, we’re pretty sure you’ll:
• Better understand why the Bible is such a beautiful book and worthy of our attention even though it’s thousands of years old.
• Erase the belief that you aren’t smart or spiritual enough to know God’s Word as you gain more confidence in your understanding of Scripture.
• See the Bible’s individual books in a new light by learning how they all fit together into one big story.
• Connect with the people, places, and promises of God’s Word in a fresh way with interactive maps and illustrations.
• Leave with tools to know how to keep engaging with your Bible even on your own.
Unfortunately, our Monday night tables are full. Registration remains open on Tuesday mornings until September 3, unless it also fills up before then. We are starting a waitlist for Monday nights. If you would like to be added to that waitlist and/or participate by attending the video teaching only, please email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can still register for the Tuesday morning study (9:30-11am) – we will meet weekly from September 10 through November 19. Your registration fee of $16 covers your workbook and any other handouts you’ll need for the study.
For more info email email@example.com.