Who was Jesus? How did He interact with those who knew Him and lived alongside Him? This is the question the Gospel of Matthew answers. Matthew was himself transformed by his encounter with Jesus and he writes out of that passion. He writes to persuade his readers that Jesus was more than a man—He was the promised Messiah, the Savior of the world, the one who would bring God’s kingdom to earth and fulfill his promises to his people. Come get a glimpse of Jesus along with us as we spend the year in the book of Matthew.
- This is a larger group study with no prerequisites or limitations. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been studying the Bible for years or if you have never picked up a Bible.
- The study is a mix of personal homework/reflection/study during the week and a weekly gathering for both larger group teaching and small group discussion.
- This is an in-person study on for 11 weeks. Choose between two options.
- Monday evenings | September 13th – November 22nd | 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday mornings | September 14th – November 23rd | 9:30 to 11 a.m.
Registration for the Fall Bible study has closed, but we’ll catch you in January when we start a new study! If you want to be put on the wait list for this Fall study or need any other info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.