It has been said that we become what we behold. Our culture offers us many things to behold; but we firmly believe that there is nothing more transformative to our daily lives than beholding our God in His Word. He is truly breathtaking and lifechanging! He has given us a grand story by which to know Him and grow deeper in our love for Him – the Bible. We want to know and understand that true story so that we can experience Him more fully. And, what a precious thing it is to do that together in community with other likeminded women! To that end, we’ll be delving into the book of Jude together this summer.
More on Jude:
While often overlooked, the short book of Jude remains as relevant today as the time it was written. God has commanded His beloved church to do the necessary work of contending for the faith in a world of unbelief, and as we do, He will keep us from falling into the same deception.
In this 7-session study, we will dive into themes of being called, loved, and kept, and learn how to point others to Jesus in grace and truth. We serve others well when we share the whole gospel with them, not just the parts deemed attractive by our culture.
• This is a larger group study with no prerequisites or limitations. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been studying the Bible for years or if you have never picked up a Bible. In fact, you might not even HAVE a Bible – we’d love to give you one and help you learn how to read it!
• This is an in-person study on Monday evenings from 7:30 to 8:30pm from June 7th thru July 19th.
• We’ll be using materials and video teaching from Jackie Hill Perry.
• The study is a mix of personal homework/reflection/study during the week and a weekly gathering for both larger group teaching and small group discussion.
• The cost for it is $10 and covers all the materials you will need for this study.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ll be following the governor’s policies onsite and being careful to protect our community.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.