A lot has happened in the two years since our last retreat. So much. The burdens we’re all carrying are numerous. Therapists tell us that we’ve experienced a collective, cultural trauma that we can’t even articulate well yet. In many ways, we haven’t processed it because we’re still living it. So, what are we to do? What are we to do as we put one foot in front of the other and go to work or attend to our homes or contend for our people or gather with our church?
What if we told you that one lifeline can be found in the simple but profound practice of Adoration. What if learning to find God in those unseen, middle minutes of your very real life is a regular practice you NEED right now?
For this year’s retreat, we’re going to slow the pace and give you space to take a breath for 24 hours. We’ve invited Author and Speaker Sara Hagerty to come share with us from her own life of cultivating Adoration. We’re convinced that Sara’s tender, genuine heart will be a balm for us in this season - it is a year you won’t want to miss.
- Retreat Dates: Friday Feb 25 (retreat check-in begins at 6 pm) - Saturday Feb 26th (finishing up at 2:30pm)
- Speaker: Sara Hagerty (www.sarahagerty.com)
- Theme: Take a Breath
- Registration: Jan 2nd - 28th
- Registration Cost: $75
- The retreat will be held at the: Berlin Encore Hotel (888.988.2414)
- You can stay anywhere you want near there, including the Encore. We have special rates at the Encore and 2 other area hotels: The Berlin Grande (330.403.3050) and The Wallhouse (800.824.2013)
For each of these three hotels:
- You MUST call to book and get our rate. They will NOT honor any online bookings for our retreat weekend rates.
- When you call - say that you'll be coming for the 'Redemption Chapel Retreat'
- At the Encore and Berlin Grande: Price for one king OR double queen - $100 plus tax (King room- max ppl 2 per room. Queen room - 4 ppl max. The hotel will split the charge evenly among your group)
- At the Wallhouse: we have two rates secured $129 (1 King) and $169 (2 Queens)
- Note: The hotel will only take your credit card number to hold your room. They won’t charge your card until the day you check out.
Questions? Need help finding a roommate? Unsure if this for you? We can help!
Email Gayle Grater - firstname.lastname@example.org