Our men's conference is a chance for men to take a break from the grind of life, have a ton of fun doing various activities, build deeper friendships with one another, and most of all connect with Jesus in a powerful way as they are challenged to become better men. Whether you're younger or older, there will be something at this conference for you. Also, it doesn't matter where you are in your faith, this conference will challenge every man present to take the next steps in following Jesus.
As men, we are hardwired to run after something. However, many men are chasing after the wrong things and it's leaving them tired, confused, anxious, and empty. That's because the things many men are chasing after were never meant to be at the center of their hearts and lives. Things like success, money, sex, food, self-image, and more. These things are idols, poor substitutes for Jesus, whom we are created to have at the center of our hearts and lives. At this years men's conference we will talk about some common idols all men struggle with and more importantly how men can seek to kill those idols. The ultimate goal is to put Jesus in His rightful place - in the center of their hearts and lives.
- Date/time: Friday, April 26 (6:15pm-10:30pm) - Saturday, April 27 (8:00am-3:30pm)
- Overnight accommodations: go home and come back, RV or tent camping onsite (see details below), or book a room at a local hotel.
- Food includes a loaded nacho bar, Chick-Fil-A, bacon, BBQ, and more.
- Activities include a corn hole tournament, axe throwing, putting and chipping contests, archery, bonfires w/ s'mores, and much more.
- Sessions with powerful worship led by our Redemption Chapel worship team and challenging teaching from guest speaker Noe Garcia (see speaker bio below).
- Prizes and giveaways throughout the conference.
- Cost: $50 (registration deadline is April 21)
- Only for men 18+
Speaker bio: Noe Garcia is the Senior Pastor at North Phoenix Church in Pheonix, Arizona and author of Repurposed: How God Turns Your Mess Into His Message. Noe is a passionate preacher, faithful teacher, and encouraging leader who loves challenging and encouraging people with God's Word. He is passionate about seeing the lost become saved and the saved become sanctified. Noe and his wife Clancey have been married for 12 years and have 4 children.
Camping Option: If you'd like to camp overnight on our property, you can bring your RV or tent, and do so in the far south end of our parking lot or in wooded area right off the lot on that end. You can do this free of charge but keep in mind there is no electrical or water hookups for RV's. Please do not bring any firearms, fireworks, or anything that may damage our property or the property of our neighbors. You can set up camp anytime after 4pm on 4/26 but must be packed up and off the property by 5pm on 4/27. If you will be taking advantage of the camping option, please indicate that on the registration form.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.