Our Men’s Conference is back again for another year! It’s a weekend for men to take a break from the grind of life and focus on becoming better men. No matter what season of life they’re in or where they’re at on their spiritual journey, this conference is for them. It has something for everyone. Not only will men be challenged spiritually, but they will get to enjoy time connecting with our men and having a blast doing tons of different activities that you may not find at a typical “men’s conference.”
- Check-in begins at 6:15pm on Friday, April 21, and first session starts at 7pm
- Nacho bar on Friday night, Chick-Fil-A for breakfast on Saturday morning, and BBQ for lunch on Saturday
- Activities include axe throwing, putting contest, casino card tables, corn hole tournament, mechanical bull, and much more
- Giveaways and prizes include an Odyssey putter, Cleveland Guardian tickets, gift cards to a local brewery and restaurants, and more
- Onsite service project in partnership with Legacies of Success
- Optional Saturday morning workout with Core4Life
- Marquise Cox (pastor for Community Bible Church in San Antonio, TX) will be our guest speaker
- Redemption Chapel worship team will be leading worship
- Last session will end on Saturday at 1pm followed by lunch, corn hole tournament, mechanical bull, and service project
- Everything wraps up around 3pm on Saturday afternoon
- Cost is only $40 (registration deadline is April 16)
- Overnight accommodations: men can either go home Friday night and come back Saturday morning, stay at a local hotel if they are coming from out of town, or bring a tent/RV/camper and stay in our back lot. If men decide to stay overnight in our back lot, all overnight supplies and accommodations are their own responsibility. We will not be providing any of that.
CLICK HERE to see pictures from the 2022 Men’s Conference.
About Marquise Cox: Marquise is first a husband to Krystal and a father to Denver and Dallas. Then with the rest of his time he's a leader, communicator, and pastor. He's known for his ability to be highly relational as well as intentionally passionate in his love for people. Marquise serves churches and organizations all over the country as a host, communicator, and content consultant. But his primary role is serving as the young adult pastor for Community Bible Church in San Antonio, TX where he resides with his wife and kids. Marquise's sole purpose in leading and speaking to people across the country is to inspire them into a deeper relationship with Jesus. This purpose has afforded him the opportunity to speak to men and women at churches, camps, and conferences that span racial, theological, and denominational lines. You can learn more about Marquise here.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please call the church office to be put on the walk-in list.