Our Men’s Conference is back! It’s a weekend for men to take a break from the grind of life and focus on becoming better men. No matter where they are on their spiritual journey, this conference is for them. It has something for everyone. Not only will men be challenged spiritually, but they will get to enjoy time connecting with our men and having a blast doing tons of different activities that you may not find at a typical “men’s conference.”
- Jerrad Lopes, from Dad Tired, will be our guest speaker.
- Redemption Chapel worship team will be leading worship.
- Activities include axe throwing, rock climbing tower, corn hole tournament, mechanical bull, putting contest, free throw/3 point shooting contest, cards, and more.
- Giveaways and prizes include an Odyssey putter, Cleveland Guardian tickets, gift cards to a local brewery and the NFL shop, and more.
- Check-in begins at 6:15pm on Friday, April 22, and first session starts at 7pm.
- Includes Friday night snack (nacho bar) and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- Last session will end on Saturday at 1pm followed by lunch, corn hole tournament, and the mechanical bull.
- Cost: $40 (registration deadline is April 17)
CLICK HERE to see pictures from the 2021 Men’s Conference.
About Jerrad Lopes: For the last 13 years, Jerrad has been helping people fall more in love with Jesus through street-level Gospel centered messages. He is the author of the best-selling book, Dad Tired: Stumbling Your Way to Spiritual Leadership and Stop Behaving: A Gospel-Centered Devotional for Men. His podcast has been downloaded by over 2.5 million men as he has partnered with thought-leaders like Bob Goff, Gary Chapman, David Platt, Paul David Tripp, Jefferson Bethke, and many more to help equip men for the sake of the Gospel.
For more info email email@example.com.