If you like reading good books and discussing them with others, Book Club is for you. It's a chance to read books we recommend as a church and also discuss the content and what you're learning through the book with others. One of our pastors will be present to facilitate the discussion and make sure you get a good understanding of what you're reading.
- FREE BOOK: the publisher has generously provided the books for everyone who signs up.
- Location: The Grid
- What we'll be reading: Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund
- Pastor Austin will be facilitating the discussion
- You'll be required to read three chapters a week
- You'll need to purchase the book on your own beforehand (link below)
- Dates for Book Club: 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27
For more info, email email@example.com.