Do you have trouble thinking of words to say to God when you pray? Are you afraid some emotions are too intense to express to God? Do you reach the end of a day only to realize you haven’t prayed at all? You’re not alone. Prayer is the way we relate to God, but sometimes it’s a struggle. Throughout God’s Word, we encounter many voices who teach us how to pray. In this 7-session study, we will study prayers in the Bible that can inspire our own. As you draw near to God through prayer, you’ll find your faith strengthened and your heart united to Christ.
- What: It’s Summer Sesh! Which means: (1) less homework; (2) we’re going topical; and (3) we’re a bit more casual about table discussion times
- Dates: Mondays June 5 – July 24 with a break on July 3rd
- Time: 7-8:45pm
- Cost: your fee of $22 covers the cost of the book
- Our women’s studies are a combination of personal homework, a large group teaching time, and small group interaction each week
- It’s the perfect time to try a study if you’ve never come to one before
- No childcare provided
For more info, email email@example.com.