MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
Too often spirituality is perceived as something mainly for women, but the Bible is very clear that that is not the case. Since it’s birth, discipleship to Jesus was intended for courageous men – men of depth and character. We want to help our men shine in the many roles of a man: disciple, friend, husband, father, worker, citizen and congregant.
To that end, we as a church want to come alongside you on that journey. The first step for most men will be men’s bible study. This is a simple and easy first step for guys to jump in. At Men’s Bible Study you will be challenged with relevant truth from God’s Word. It is also a great opportunity to make connections with other men in the church to spur you on in your relationship with Christ.
- Relevant video teaching
- Table Discussions
- Eight week study: 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
- Saturday mornings (7:30AM-9AM)
Many assume that theology is something only the pastors need to worry about. Here at Redemption Chapel we want all of our men, not just pastors, to deepen their theologically understanding. This is the purpose behind Redemption Academy. Men will be able to take part in quasi-seminary classes that will include a mixture of video lectures and group discussions. Classes will start each September and January. You will need to register online for each individual class. Below is the info for the next class.
- Fall class dates: 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13
- Fall class topic: Understanding the Old Testament (Part One) with Dr. Paul House (Beeson Divinity School)
- Mix of audio lectures and discussion
- Cost: $20
There are the prerequisites to take part in Redemption Academy:
• You must be a member of Redemption Chapel
• You must have completed three sessions of our men’s Bible study
• You must agree to a statement on Christian discipleship